Are you aware of the Canada Immigration visa programs? One of the major aims of Canada immigration is to take-in foreigners especially from Asia and Africa to help contribute to Canada’s growing economy.
Are you aware of the Canada Immigration visa programs? One of the major aims of Canada immigration is to take-in foreigners especially from Asia and Africa to help contribute to Canada’s growing economy.There are different means to become a successful applicant of the Canada immigration visa programs. However, I’ll be explaining them to you and linking you to the assessment forms. I believe at the end of the tunnel, you’d get everything straight.
Canada Immigration Visa Programs:
The Canadian governments constantly update their visa programs. However, any update would be notified via the assessment form we provide. So, going through this guide keeps you updated equally. Also, there are over 80 programs available for immigration to Canada.
Major Categories for Canada Immigration Visa Programs:
We have major categories for workers and professionals under which can qualify you for the Canada immigration permanent resident visa. This includes:
- Federal and Quebec Skilled worker programs: This is to primarily welcome skilled workers traveling to Canada. Skilled workers as said who permanently settle in Canada are especially valuable to Canada’s economy.
- Provincial Nominee Programs: basically, this allows Canadian provinces and also territories to be able to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada. Also, individuals that are interested in settling in a particular province are not left out.
- Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program: This is an immigration section for Canada’s foreign workers who wish to become permanent residents.
- Quebec Experience Program: This is a fast-track Canadian immigration program available for those who studied or worked in the province of Quebec.
- Federal self-Employed Immigration Program: This category of program is directed only to self-employed with relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics seeking for permanent residence in Canada.
- Family Class Sponsorship: This is another program that allows many Canadian citizens and permanent residents to bring loved ones abroad to Canada. Read more about Canada Family class sponsorship visa processing time.